Warranty & Return
Most of the products are guaranteed with one-year warranty, spare parts with seven-day warranty.
* The above warranty is not suitable for customized products. Customized products are not acceptable for returns or exchanges except for defective quality.
Package was returned to Cellmost
The customer is responsible for all customs and tax issues and verifying the accuracy of the address. If the package is returned due to any of the following reasons, a replacement will require a re-delivery fee and if you want a refund, certain amount of delivery fee will be deducted according to the order value.
1. Returned due to incomplete/wrong address provided by customer
2. Returned by the destination country’s Customs
3. Returned due to non-delivery: customer does not pick up the package at the local post
4. Returned due to refusal of the package by customer
If the package is returned due to wrongly printed address on the package, the replacement will be free or it will be completely refunded. Please request a resend or refund here.
The package does not contain all the ordered items.
It is likely you received a partial shipment. This means one or more of the items in your order is not currently available so the in-stock portion of your order was sent first. The rest of your order will be sent later. If you did not receive a partial shipment and are in fact missing an item then please contact us here.
1. All returns must be sent back within 14 days of receipt. A valid tracking number is requested to prove the date of returning.
2. We only accept products in their original packaging & conditions. We are not responsible for any breaking, scratches or losses caused by poor packing, unreasonable laying, or misused and assembled parts.
3. All returns must be informed with the acknowledgement of Cellmost before return. Please inform our correspondent sales in advance before return. He/She will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which should be marked clearly on the returning box. A box without RMA number is not acceptable.
4. Returns should be made by mail postal service, no DHL, no UPS nor TNT. There must be a tracking number which could be followed on a related website. Otherwise, we’re not responsible for any duties on China’s side.
5. Customer is responsible for the return postage and Cellmost responsible for re-sending postage.
6. We reserve the right to reject services that would void the warranty and return policy, or if the products are damaged by customers.